Membership in the Chamber is significant and builds over time - the more
you use the Chamber and its member benefits, the more you’ll get out of
your membership. In many cases membership pays for itself through the
referrals, member to member discounts and other benefits available.
Here is What Your Business Will
Receive for Being a Member:
- Access to Weekly & Monthly Networking Meetings & Educational Programs.
- Monthly Member Mixers & Quarterly Chamber Sponsored Mixers.
- Ribbon Cutting, Grand Opening & Milestone Celebrations for your Business.
- Annual Signature & Special Community Events.
- Marketing, Advertising & Promotional Opportunities for your Business.
- Increased Business Exposure in the Community.
- Increased Business Credibility & Consumer Confidence.
- Access to Special Events & Member to Member Discounts.
- Receive regular email updates on all Chamber Events and Promotions.
- Opportunity to advertise on our website.
- We will post and re-share your social media content as requested.
- Receive a beautiful plaque to display at your business.
- Our LHCC logo to add to your website and email signature to show
- Listing in the LHCC website directory, so that prospects and other members can find you.
- Certificate of Origin ($25 per document, $50 for non-members)
- Regularly scheduled events to meet other members &
future customers to get referrals.
- Opportunity to become an economic force for good helping other businesses and the City of Laguna Hills to grow
Several national surveys reveal that being active in a local chamber of
commerce is an effective business strategy, because two-thirds of consumers
believe that such companies use good business practices, are reputable, care
about their customers and are involved in the community.
What are you waiting for?
Join the Chamber Today!